How to Improve your Email and
Chicago Computer Society - Downtown Computer Club Meeting
Joe Vangsness, Presenter
Thursday March 26, 2009 6:00pm - 8:00pm
122 S. Michigan Ave.
Room 5026 (5th floor)
6:00pm - 6:30pm Open Forum - Tips, Tricks & Traps
6:30pm - 7:50pm Presentation
7:50pm - 8:00pm Wrap-up
Open Forum - Tips, Tricks & Trap
Are you having problems with your software or computer? The open forum
gives you a chance to get answers to your questions and learn about new
Presentation - How to Improve your Email and Your Communications
It seems that almost everyone uses email today but not everyone is effective
with it. I get a lot of questions about email:
- How do you send a message to several people without showing everyone's
- Why do I get some much spam and what can I do to stop it?
- How do you attach files to an email?
- How do you resize images to make them smaller for an email?
- What's the best way to organize email so I can find the ones I am looking
- Which email program is best: Outlook Express, Outlook or Thunderbird?
Do you have additional questions or issues with email? Bring them to the
meeting and we will address them as well as the questions listed above.
We will also review some of the best known email practices to improve
your efficiency, image and peace of mind.
If you can't attend this meeting and have an email issue or question,
send it to me in advance (by email) and we will cover it in the meeting.
About the Downtown Computer Club of the Chicago Computer Society
The Downtown Computer Club is one of several clubs and special interest
groups of the Chicago Computer Society. We meet on the fourth Thursday
of the month except in November and December. Our meetings are open to
members and non-members.